Oliver Valvetek are looking for an experienced Engineering Draftsperson to join our forward thinking, progressive organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company, with an excellent culture and clear career progression.
We are a valve manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – our valves are sold to the leading Oil and Gas companies in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
The Engineering Draftsperson will assist the Fife office with all drafting work in relation to engineering production and costing processes.
Key Responsibilities of the Engineering Draftsperson
- Creation, control and modification of SolidWorks 3D and AutoCAD 2D drawings
- All related management of change protocol associated with the changes of designs and/or drawings
- Use of MRP System in creation of customer specific Bills of Materials
- Assist in preparation of works procedures for the building, production and testing
Skills & Experience Required
- NVQ Level 3 Min, Advanced Apprentice or HNC/HND
- SolidWorks experience of machined components in a working environment
- Oil and Gas industry experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Mechanically minded, with sound understanding of mechanical principles
- Previous experience with AutoCAD is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Engineering Draftsperson can expect
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Friendly working environment
- Great career progression – Opportunity to work within a rapidly growing organisation
Don't miss out! Submit your CV for this Engineering Draftsperson (Fife) position now, and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Apply with your CV Now