Oliver Valves have an exciting opening for a highly motivated Document Controller. You will join our bright, vibrant team, based in Knutsford.
We are a leading manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – our valves are sold to the leading Oil and Gas companies in over fifty countries.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Document Controller, operating across our Group of Companies.
What's On Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly, vibrant working environment
- Great career progression – Opportunity to work within a rapidly growing organisation
- Generate customer documentation requirements and quality and inspection plans
- Liaise with engineering on specification generation and drawing requirements
- Review customer and supplier documentation for technical clarification and re-submission
- Generate, where required, Manufacturing Record Books (MRB)
- Ensure timely completion of documentation to the Customer
- Liaise with third party inspectors on all documentation related issues
- Relevant experience in document process/handling/administrating
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Don't miss out! Submit your CV for this Document Controller position now, and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Apply with your CV Now